Working Well’s mission is to equip local employers with strategies for a thriving workforce. We are committed to helping our community be a healthy place to live, work, and play. We do this by hosting engaging events, partnering in community initiatives focused on celebrating and expanding the value of workplace wellbeing, and offering educational opportunities for all who embrace and encourage a healthy, thriving workforce.
In today’s competitive labor market, employers must offer more than just salaries. A healthy company culture can make all the difference in recruiting and retaining the best and brightest. People who feel well and supported by their employer are not only more engaged, productive, invested, and loyal – this mutual commitment to employee wellbeing is a strong determining factor for a company’s success too!
Working Well can help! Our Members enjoy special access to experts, educational resources, and engaging events that improve all aspects of wellbeing:
- Working Well Breakfast: Each spring, attendees are inspired by a keynote speaker on the latest research, trends, and best practices in organizational wellbeing, and celebrate workplace wellbeing champions right here in our community with the presentation of our coveted Star Awards.
- Corporate Cup Challenge: Each fall, teams of co-workers enjoy a morning full of outdoor fitness challenges for the most fun you’ll ever have outside the office. Those up for the challenge run, bike, row, and lift as they compete for the Corporate Cup, while others enjoy the light-hearted games of the Office Olympics and activities for the whole family.
- Educational opportunities: Explore hot topics in workplace wellbeing, hear success stories from other companies, discover resources to implement in your own workplace.
- Community connections: Expand your network of like-minded organizations to offer programs that educate and motivate your workforce on healthy lifestyle choices.
Exclusive Member Benefits:
- Members-only pricing on Working Well events, including our Annual Breakfast and Corporate Cup Challenge
- Eligibility to apply for the Star Awards presented at our Annual Breakfast
- Access to a diverse group of wellbeing experts and expanded resources to kickstart or supplement your workplace initiatives
- Public recognition of your commitment to workplace wellbeing via social media, website, etc.
JOIN US! Tax-deductible Annual Organization Membership Dues:
Mail your check payable to Working Well to 2019 Ted Hines Court, Tallahassee, FL 32308 (100% of your donation goes to support our mission with this payment method!) OR pay online at either of the links below:
Not ready to join as a Member yet? You can still donate to support our mission!
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Working Well depends on the generous support of organizations and individuals who align with our mission to build a healthy, thriving community. Membership dues and other donations are tax-deductible contributions that enable Working Well to continue to lead the way in workplace wellbeing.