Research has shown that resilience is critical for an individual as well as organizational well-being. Two years ago, Working Well discovered that the HeartMath Institute had the only evidence based program in the country that taught individuals how to become more resilient by learning to self regulate stress.
Corporations, Healthcare Organizations, First Responders, Educators and Athletes across the country are incorporating this program, “The Resilience Advantage”, into their organizations.
Working Well decided to bring this program to our community and is now offering it throughout the year in groups so employers from the smallest to the largest businesses can send their employees.
Learning Objective and Benefits include:
- Increased situational awareness in relationships, meetings and projects
- Enhanced ability to focus, process information and solve problems
- Regenerative sleep
- Increased vitality and resilience
- Reduced stress, worry and fatigue
- Increased ability to handle challenging clients and situations
- Swifter and stronger access to intuition for fast, accurate decision-making on complex issues.
- Real time feedback through the innovative Inner Balance® technology to monitor and sustain results
In addition to learning these skills and the science behind them, each participant will have access to biofeedback technology that demonstrates in real time, how effective they are in becoming more physiologically and emotionally balanced.
For information about this program for your company please contact:
Sign up now for the Upcoming Heartmath, “Resilience Advantage” Class
Working Well will be offering the Heartmath “Resilience Advantage” Class to the general public for four consecutive Wednesday evenings, starting on June 6th and ending on June 27th. If you have any desire to address any of the following, this class is for you.