Our Round Table Meetings are free to attend for professionals across all sectors who are currently operating workplace wellness programs or are interested in building one. Lunch is also provided at no charge. As Working Well is a non-profit organization, donations of any size are graciously accepted to help off-set our costs of bringing you these programs.
Mark Your Calendar & Get Registered!
We have three engaging speakers lined up for our August Round Table Meeting to share valuable information and resources for your wellness programs! Learn more about our speakers and reserve your seat HERE.
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
11:45 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Rogers Gunter Vaughn Insurance
1117 Thomasville Road
(see parking instructions below)
Meet the Speakers:
Dykibra Gaskin, Program Director for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), will be sharing the latest policy information on breastfeeding in the workplace and the best ways to create a supportive environment. August is Breast Feeding Awareness month, so this is a timely topic!
Monica Long, the AHA Regional Director for Bay and Leon County, will be telling us about the upcoming HeartWalk, a great event for you to create teams from your organization to get outdoors and walk together for a good cause. She will also share some great resources the AHA has for workplace wellness programs and tell us how to apply for the AHA Fit Friendly Award.
Mark Hicks, Director, Sales and Account Management for Capital Health Plan, will be talking about using telemedicine as one of the resources for healthcare utilization and will explain how it works.
This event is FREE to attend for professionals across all sectors who are currently operating workplace wellness programs or are interested in building one. Lunch is also provided, so please register in advance so we can plan accordingly.
RECENT ROUND TABLE MEETINGS:
May 22, 2019: Mental Health Programs in the Workplace
- Dr. Alan Cox, Assistant Superintendent for Leon County Schools
- Pamela Chamberlynn, MSW, NBC-HWC, National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- Peggy Smith, Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
February 27, 2019: CEO Breakfast Recap & Star Awards Celebration
- Innovation Awards Nominees & group sharing
September 26, 2018: Supporting Healthy Eating in the Workplace
- Heather Fuselier (aka Healthy Heather) Certified Health Coach, Wellness Without Pity
- Christine J White, Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach & Fitness Trainer
- Douglas Sutton, Community Relations Coordinator/Culinary Liaison, Keiser University
- Chris Holbrook, Assistant Resident Chef, Publix Aprons Cooking School