The purpose of our Working Well Round Table Meetings is to discuss current issues involved in creating effective workplace wellness programs and for attendees to share what our organizations are doing in this area. The goal is for professionals foucsed on wellness in their workplace to learn from each other and to share new resources and solutions.
These meetings are free to attend for professionals across all sectors who are currently operating workplace wellness programs or are interested in building one. Lunch is also provided at no charge. As Working Well is a non-profit organization, donations of any size are graciously accepted to help off-set our costs of bringing you these programs.
Stay tuned for the 2020 Schedule of Meetings!
December 4, 2019
- 2020 CEO Breakfast
- Star Awards criteria
- Future well-being retreats at Goodwood Museum
- New community-wide initiative to fight Prediabetes and Diabetes presented by Brian Smatt, City of Tallahassee Well-Being Coordinator; and Leigh Miles, Health Educator for the Florida Department of Health, Leon County
August 21, 2019: Telemedicine, HeartWalk & Policies on Breastfeeding in the Workplace
- Dykibra Gaskin, Program Director for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), spoke about policies on breastfeeding in the workplace.
- Monica Long, the AHA Regional Director for Bay and Leon County, spoke about the HeartWalk and the AHA Fit Friendly Award.
- Mark Hicks, Director, Sales and Account Management for Capital Health Plan, spoke about telemedicine.
May 22, 2019: Mental Health Programs in the Workplace
- Dr. Alan Cox, Assistant Superintendent for Leon County Schools
- Pamela Chamberlynn, MSW, NBC-HWC, National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- Peggy Smith, Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
February 27, 2019: CEO Breakfast Recap & Star Awards Celebration
- Innovation Awards Nominees & group sharing
September 26, 2018: Supporting Healthy Eating in the Workplace
- Heather Fuselier (aka Healthy Heather) Certified Health Coach, Wellness Without Pity
- Christine J White, Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach & Fitness Trainer
- Douglas Sutton, Community Relations Coordinator/Culinary Liaison, Keiser University
- Chris Holbrook, Assistant Resident Chef, Publix Aprons Cooking School